Friday, August 14, 2009

Horrible

I have been horrible posting on this! I haven't downloaded a single picture in so long off my camera that it is currently full. I will get that done this weekend and up date our blog. Some new Carter stats: He's crawling up the stairs, Pulling himself up, Walking across the furniture, He says "ma ma, da da, ba ba" but it's not directed at anyone. He loves to eat ice cream, ricotta cheese, macaroni & cheese and cheerios. He's trying hard to walk on his own, but falls over very quickly. He can stand on his own for about 20 seconds. He uses his car toy to walk around our room. He absolutely LOVES music and every once in awhile you see him wiggling his bum bum. It's too cute for words. He has two bottom teeth and his two top teeth are starting to come in. I love my bubs. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I cherish the moments before I lay him down in his crib at night. I always hold him tight for a few extra minutes and spoil him with kisses before laying down. I understand why God lets babies be babies for so long...it goes by so fast and you have to cherish it as long as you can because they never be that innocent and little ever again. I pray every night that he stays healthy and strong. I now realize how it feels to love something so much that it hurts and you want to make sure that life with every ounce of yourself that this person stays safe. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment