Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Week 33

We are officially 33 weeks pregnant this week! Only 7 more weeks to go and counting. I can not wait until Carter arrives. I'm starting to get ansty and sore. We are praying that he stays in for another 5 weeks because that's when I'll be done with my MBA. So far, all the signs look good and he's growing perfectly according to our doctor. Nothing new on our end. I just got back from a trip to California for my Uncle Jim's 70th birthday party. It was great to see family and spend time with them! I think that is the last plane ride I will be taking though until after Carter arrives. We are almost done with the baby room. Andy's mom is coming up next week and she's bringing artwork her and Andy's dad made for us! I can't wait to get that and put it in the baby room because once that's done we'll finally have the baby room finished except for the curtains! that will be a huge relief. We hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all. Love, Karen and Andy and baby Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment