Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Shower for Carter

This past weekend I also had my baby shower for Carter! I couldn't believe all the people that came! I felt extremely loved. Special thanks goes to Victoria, my sister, my mom and Amy for putting the shower together. It was perfect and I had a great time. I made out like a bandit for Carter and because of all my wonderful friends and family, we have almost everything we need for the little guy! Susan, Andy's mom, also threw us a surprise baby shower in Indiana. All of Susan's family and friends got together and made us a scrapbook with gift cards on each page. She did this because there were a lot of family members on Andy's side that weren't going to be able to come out to Seattle! It was a great surprise and made Andy and I both cry. It's a great gift in itself as it's something we'll be able to keep forever. I also loved my diaper cake from Heather! She made it herself....I've always wanted one of those!
Andy's mom made this quilt and diaper bag for Carter! She's quite the crafty person. Overall, besides all the room decorations, she's made 4 quilts, a bag and a bunch of burp clothes (which I thought were diapers...ooops!)
This cute present was from Candy and Mona Lisa. I couldn't believe all the effort that was put into the wrapping job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment