Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carter Updates

Today officially marks the beginning of the 8th month for Carter, Andy and myself. I really can't believe we only have 8 weeks to go! I'm starting to get big and have hit the 25 lbs weight gain mark. I can't wait until Carter arrives so I can start getting this weight off! I am having my baby shower in a few weeks! Andy's mom is coming out and bringing some pictures and knicks knacks that her and Andy's dad handmade for us! I can't wait to see them and put them up in the baby room...We'll post some baby room pictures as soon as we have those up. I think I've started the whole "nesting" phenomenon....the other morning I woke up at 5am asking Andy if he wanted to help me clean out one of my closests....I'm sure you know the answer I received. On Thursday, we finally finished registering! I can't believe how much stuff their is. Our friend's Jeremy and Alicia and their new baby Hanna helped us finish up the task. Thank goodness for them, otherwise I probably would have gotten as far down the rows as I did the last time I went there. Babies R Us is too much for this mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment