Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Baby Boy

Well, it's been almost a year since I've posted on this site! I was going to try and keep up with it, but life's been busy. Here are some great events that have happened to Andy and I over the past year: 1. In April, we found out we are expecting our first baby! Just a few weeks ago we found out it's a little boy!!! 2. I'm graduating with my MBA in December 2008. 3. I won the Seattle University Business Plan Competition in May of this year as well with a new company called Girly Girl Wines. 4. Hopefully, I will be getting a new promotion when I get back from maternity leave in February 2009!! So, there have been quite a few great things going on! Now, we just need to figure out a name for our baby! We thought we had it down to Carter, but now we are starting to like the name Carson more. So, I think we'll be waiting until the baby is born to see what he looks like to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment